Once you have Windows 10 on your device, the next thing that you need to do is to create a Microsoft account. You can do without this account, but to ensure that you get the best experience with the OS, it is better to have it. It will also make it possible for you to store your files and favorites in the cloud.
In the event that you have many favorites that you need to rearrange, Windows 10 will make it easy for you so that you can retrieve them easily. This will be through the creation of folders, renaming them as you want, renaming the various favorite documents or even deleting those that you do not want. There are two ways that you can do this:
Method 1: organizing favorites through the star button. Click on the star button which is on the top right so that you can see your favorites list. Click the drop down arrow which is on the right of the Add to Favorites choice then click Organize Favorites in the drop down list that appears.
Method 2: you can also organize your favorites through the favorites menu. On the menu bar, there is a Favorites icon, click here. Then choose organize favorites in the menu list that appears. If you do not find the menu bar, press the ALT key, and it will appear.
There are so many other hidden features on this OS, but all the information you need is available on their site. The benefits that you will enjoy from this OS are numerous:
- The start menu operates just fine; there are no settings and adjustments that you will have to make.
- The action center features will prove to be very useful at one time or the other too.
- Do not go searching for the control panels in this OS, look for the settings app and you will be able to personalize the OS as you want.
- This is a high-quality app that comes for free.
On the other hand, there are some challenges that the OS is facing, and that need to be addressed immediately:
- Since the app is universal, the question is will developers be willing to work with it?
- There are some features that were found in Windows 8.1 that are not in Windows 10. These features were very handy, and they will definitely be missed in Windows 10.
- In the event that you are not able to have the free upgrade, buying the OS is very expensive.