5 Great Ways to Optimize iPhone Favorites: #3 is our Fav!
Have you created your favorites list on your Apple iPhone? What about rearranging your favorites and hiding those
naughty pics? There are a lot of great ways to optimize favorites! iPhone has easy features to help you so let's get
1. Create a Favorites Phone List (Speed Dial for your BFF)
You can actually go in and take your favorite contacts from your address book and then put them into a favorites
list. This is an easy way to make a speed dial for your phone and it will help you to find them right away.
To do this:
- Create a favorites list, and then you're going to specify which contacts you want to add to your favorites.
- Tap the phone icon that's located on your home screen and then you can tap contacts.
- Next, you're going to choose what you want to put into your favorites list.
- Then select add to favorites.
- Next add the phone number that you want to be associated with that person in your favorites list and save.
2. Rearrange Your Favorites (Out with the old in with the new)
In case you want to change the order of your favorites, you can rearrange them on your phone in order of
importance or how much you call people.
To do this:
- Tap the phone icon and then tap favorites.
- Next scroll down to the person's name and once you do this select edit.Then you can drag-and-drop the person's
name and picture to the order where you want them in your favorites list.
- When you're finished select done.
Check for tips here if you lost your favorites toolbar?
3. Ways to remove favorites (Off with your head!)
Another great feature to help optimize favorites: iPhone has it set up for you can easily remove favorites - but
don't tell them they're no longer on The List!
To do this:
- Select the phone icon, and then press edit.
- Once you do, you will see a red circle with a line through it and you canselect this to delete an entry.
- Just scroll down to the person's name that you want to remove and this is will take their name out. Done!
4. Find your favorite deleted photos
Lost a deleted favorite photo? Another great thing that you can do with your iPhone is find your favorite deleted
photos. iPhone actually keep your photos for up to 30 days.
To find your old favorites:
- Tap on albums and then you can tap on the photo app and recently deleted album.
- Once you get into that section you can find the deleted photos and you can restore them automatically.
- To restore the photos, press the select button and then tap on the photo that you want to recover.
5. Hide your naughty pics (and show the nice ones, or vice versa)
Have those Rated-Rrrrr pictures you don't want anyone to know about? Another great tip is to hide your sensitive
To hide your pics:
- Select a pic and long press it and then select the hide button. When you do this will be in a hidden area.
- You can find it in your albums list under hidden.
- Need to unhide it? Just long press it and then you can unhide if you make it visible again - and maybe lock
For additional help & tips with finding your favorites
toolbar or if you find that you deleted your
favorites toolbar, check out these other great articles!